1721 W. Canal Street
Milwaukee, WI 53233
Located minutes from downtown Milwaukee, Potawatomi Bingo Casino offers high-stakes bingo, nearly one hundred table games, 3,100 slot machines, a 20-table Poker Room, a 500-seat theater and an Off-Track Betting Room.
Dining options include The Buffet, Fire Pit Sports Bar & Grill, Dream Dance Steak, the Menomonee Valley Food Court and RuYi. Plus, there is a snack bar in the Bingo Hall. If you're looking for a location to host an event, the Casino offers more than 18,000 square feet of banquet space.
Potawatomi Bingo Casino is one of two casinos run by the Forest County Potawatomi Community. It is the state's number one tourist destination and contributes millions of dollars to local charities and community organizations every year.
Potawatomi Bingo Casino is committed to maintaining a level of first-class customer service while investing in its most valuable asset—its more than 3,000 multicultural employees.
• More than 3,100 slot machines, including 250 slot machines in the Sky Lodge—an enclosed non-smoking area on the third floor
• The 1,350-seat Bingo Hall has a smoking and non-smoking area and has four daily sessions.
• The Off-Track Betting Room simulcasts horse and greyhound racing from tracks across the country. The room has 115 high-definition televisions.
• The 20-table Poker Room features limit and no-limit Texas Hold 'Em, Omaha and Seven Card stud. It's open 24 hours and is non-smoking.
• The Northern Lights Theater has a stunning 500-seat, two-tiered layout with booth and table seating on the first level and traditional theater seating above.
• Bar 360 is located in the heart of the gambling floor and is slightly elevated, offering a view of the entire floor. It has eight beers on tap, a great selection of wine and live entertainment.
• Sweet Grass Gift Shop sells handcrafted Native American-themed items as well as Potawatomi Bingo Casino souvenirs.
• Dream Dance Steak: With delicious steaks, signature dishes and more than 600 retail-priced wines, Dream Dance Steak is a cut above the rest. For hours and panoramic views of the restaurant, visit Dream Dance Steak on paysbig.com.
• Fire Pit Sports Bar & Grill: Serving up real food and true fans, the Fire Pit is the place to grab a great big sandwich and watch your favorite sporting events on one of our 27 HD screens. For hours and panoramic views of the restaurant, visit the Fire Pit Sports Bar & Grill on paysbig.com.
• Menomonee Valley Food Court: For a quick bite to eat, stop by any of the four eatery options including Canal Street Deli, Cream City Sweets, Taco del Fuego and Trapper's Grille. For hours and panoramic views of the restaurant, visit the Menomonee Valley Food Court on paysbig.com.
• RuYi: From noodles to Roast Peking Duck, get a taste of authentic Asian cuisine at RuYi. For hours and panoramic views of the restaurant, visit RuYi on paysbig.com.
• Catering Venues: Woodland Dreams Ballroom, Tribal Room, Wild Earth and private dining room in Dream Dance Steak.
• From special featured promotions to monthly standbys, there are always exciting promotions going on at Potawatomi Bingo Casino. For a current list of promotions, visit paysbig.com/promotions.
• Check out some of the unique happenings inside the Casino and around town. More details at paysbig.com/events.
Fire Keeper's Club®
• Join an elite group of players by signing up for the Fire Keeper's Club for free and rack up big points for big prizes whenever you play. Whether you play slots, table games, poker or bingo, this Club is your key to experiencing all that we have to offer.
• A convenient skywalk and more than 2,350 available spaces in our enclosed six-level structure make parking simple and worry-free. Get directions on how to get to Potawatomi Bingo Casino at paysbig.com/directions.